Sunday, October 30, 2016

Welcome College of Science and Technology Student Ambassadors

Hi, my name is Corey Conville! I am a Bloomsburg University graduate student from Pottsville, PA. I have a Bachelor's of Science degree in Health Sciences, and I am in the process of getting my Master’s degree in Biology. Outside of school I enjoy running marathons, snowboarding competitively, and fly fishing. My favorite movie is A River Runs Through It, and my favorite book is Old Man in the Sea by Ernest Hemmingway. The Wonder Years is my favorite band and I have seen them 11 times in concert. In five years, I hope to have my Ph.D. in Fish Biology and be a trophy husband. If I had to give any advice to incoming Freshman, it would be to get to know your professors.
 “To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift.” ~Steve Prefontaine


Hi, my name is Blaire Barnhart! I am a Bloomsburg University undergraduate student from Pittsburgh, PA. I am currently studying Speech Pathology and Audiology and plan to attend graduate school for Audiology after graduating in the spring. Outside of school I enjoy running, blogging, and online shopping. My favorite movies are The Notebook and The Purge. My favorite band is the Backstreet Boys. In five years, I will be graduating from Audiology school and hopefully moving to the South. If I had to give any advice to incoming Freshman, it would be to take in every minute and stop to look around you because these are the years you will never get back.
 “Everything happens for a reason.” ~Anonymous

No comments:

Post a Comment